[PyKDE] PyKDE 3.11.3 Release

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sun Aug 29 17:03:02 BST 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:00:13, Jim Bublitz wrote:

> The PyKDE 3.11.3 release should be up at riverbankcomputing.co.uk within
> the next day or so.
>
> This release has only 2 significant changes:
>
> 1. Fixed enum in khtml_part.sip that caused build problems for KDE 3.3.0
> with sip 3.10.2 (sip 4 worked OK).
>
> 2. Fixed kdecore module to enable signals with WId argument from
> KWinModule.

Cool. It's time to take another look at doing strange things with window
management from Python!

> Unless you're affected by either of those, there isn't any reason to
> upgrade.

It doesn't take too long to upgrade, and one of your recent updates fixed
that annoying problem with KHTML, making it possible for me to run one of
my test programs again.

Thanks for all the hard work,

David

Signup at www.doteasy.com