[PyKDE] SIP snapshot issue

Fredrik Juhlin laz at strakt.com
Mon Dec 6 16:14:28 GMT 2004

Hi,

Trying to use the latest SIP snapshot I ran into trouble with some
pyuic-generated code. It seems that it will at times generate code such as:
        self.TextLabel2.setSizePolicy(QSizePolicy(0,5,0,0,self.TextLabel2.sizePolicy().hasHeightForWidth()))
which results in the error:
TypeError: too many arguments to QSizePolicy(), 0 at most expected

My wild guess was that this is an effect of the new typedef code that is
mentioned in the changelog. I tried using the latest PyQt snapshot to see if
that sorted things out, but it didn't.

I just wanted to give a heads up in case this wasn't a known issue.

//Fredrik