[PyKDE] ActiveX

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 16:59:01 GMT 2004

> Does anyone know what it would take to get a QDialog  to display in a
> browser via PyQt? I'm hoping there's a simple example somewhere.

The ActiveX support, which will require SIP v4.2, is only for QAxWidget.
In other words, it's to allow you to embed ActiveX controls in Qt
applications and not the other way round.

The reason for this is that some of the stuff is difficult to wrap and I
need people who really want to use this stuff to identify exactly what
needs wrapping to make it useful.

So - can you tell me exactly which classes and methods need to be wrapped
for you to do what you want?