[PyKDE] who is building pyqt based on qt3.2.1 non-commercial version?

Doug Bell dougb at bellz.org
Sun Feb 1 17:30:01 GMT 2004

Phil Thompson wrote:
> No decision has yet been made as to whether this version will be supported.

Will popularity of that version influence the decision?  In any case, I
also just got the book and am very interested in PyQt non-commercial
support.

My free software is written mostly for *nix, but I also like to provide
windows versions (see <http://www.bellz.org>).  It would be nice to lose
the constraint of compatiblity with Qt 2.3.

Thanks,
Doug.