[PyKDE] Direction of output

Eron Lloyd elloyd at lancaster.lib.pa.us
Wed Feb 18 20:11:01 GMT 2004

Sounds like you're seeking some kind of IPC... depending on your environment,
you probably want to look into something like CORBA, COM, or KDE's DCOP. If
you are writing all applications, sockets should work. Otherwise, it would
get complicated rather quickly as you'd have to interface with a totally
autonomous app, which would need some sort of interface. I suppose SOAP was
supposed to fix all this...

Good luck,

Eron