[PyKDE] PyKDE Update - Feb 22

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Feb 23 18:02:00 GMT 2004

On Monday February 23 2004 05:21, Michael Lauer wrote:
> Great news Jim. Thanks for keeping us uptodate.

> I'm eager to touch presip again... any ETA for a version
> compatible with sip4 ?

It should be compatible now. I didn't track carefully because I'm
more focused on getting the PyKDE release done, but I don't
recall that there were any huge errors. I haven't updated the
documentation generation - that'll be another week or so.

I can send a copy now, when the doc stuff is done, or both - let
me know.

Jim