[PyKDE] eric3 preferences traceback, coredump on FreeBSD 5

David Niergarth dn at hddesign.com
Fri Feb 27 20:28:01 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 14:37, Phil Thompson wrote:
> What SIP version? I assume 4.0rc2. Can you try the current SIP v4
> snapshot and see if the problem persists?
>
> Thanks,
> Phil

Yes, I'm using 4.0rc2. I'm trying to build the latest sip snapshot.
When I try to enable qt support, I get complaints about TMAKEPATH.
Here's what I did:

% cd ~/src/sip-snapshot-20040216

% export QTDIR=/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt32/work/qt-x11-free-3.2.3

% python configure.py
Error: This version of Qt seems to use tmake but the TMAKEPATH
environment is not set.

I'm afraid I know little about qt's build system. Any advice?

Thanks,

David