[PyKDE] Unofficial Debian rep. again available

Ricardo Javier Cardenes Medina rcardenes at debian.org
Mon Jan 5 18:53:01 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've just set up again my unofficial repository:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~rcardenes sid main

(deb-src too)

I have uploaded 20040104 snapshot based packages for SIP and PyQt. No
changes, except in the name of the python2.3-qt3* packages (I've finally
dropped the c102 postfix). The rather strange version (3.9+3.10) is just
a convenience. You can upgrade with a simple:

  apt-get install python-qt3

The new package sources use configure.py instead of build.py, and only
generate packages for Qt3 and Python 2.3, preparing the ground for
SIP/PyQt 4.0