[PyKDE] QComboTableItem problem

Sundance sundance at ierne.eu.org
Sun Jan 18 18:13:01 GMT 2004

Heya people,

Been trying to help Lionel there for a while, but I must admit his
problem really puzzles me. Anyone more experienced than me care to give
us a hand? Thankies. :)

Using Qt 3.2.3, Python 2.3.2, SIP 3.8 and PyQt 3.8.1, the code listed in
the parent message works just fine here. Apparently Lionel's problem is
that on his computer the QComboTableItem is NOT painted (meaning that
there's a standard empty cell displayed instead), unless it is the
currently selected item in the QTable. Did I get it right, Lionel?

I have strictly no clue about what could be causing this problem. Help.
Thanks. =)

-- S.