[PyKDE] Getting nowhere fast

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Wed Jan 21 07:45:01 GMT 2004

Here's a PyKDE status report - not esp good.

For those who aren't aware, I had surgery on one eye Jan 8 and
will have surgery on the other eye Jan 29. I've had some minor
complications from the first surgery (leaks), the result being
that my vision varies wildly from nearsighted to farsighted.
Farsighted is correct (and it looks like it's stabilizing there
now), but that means I can't see the monitor well.

I got some work done on PyKDE and will probably keep at it on and
off the next couple weeks, but it'll be after Jan 30 before I
can see well enough to really tear into it and work comfortably
for reasonable periods of time.

Sorry for the delays - release will hopefully be in Feb (as soon
as possible). The same probably goes for the inquiry regarding
presip and libkdegames.

Jim