[PyKDE] error report for qt-3.3.0-beta1 on Mac OS X

Marc Colosimo mcolosimo at mitre.org
Wed Jan 21 16:38:00 GMT 2004

I think you want to remove the thread option from QScintilla's build
file.

I had no problem building everything with qt/mac-3.2.0. But I cannot
load qt from python (some library was built using the wrong python, I
have two on my system, maybe more). Qt works (but you need to have
DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH set to point to where it is installed, which I think
is a bug).

If you get this to work, please let me know.

Marc