[PyKDE] PyQt application packagers for windows?

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Fri Jan 23 06:29:01 GMT 2004

My e-mails and phone calls with Trolltech addressed exactly that clause and
they said it was fine even after I explained that strictly speaking it was a
violation of that clause.  They did say that if I exposed the Qt api in my
app and made it available to the end user (aka, the qt scripting component),
that would be a violation.

Greg