[PyKDE] Little Python helpers for PyQt

Jonathan Gardner jgardner at jonathangardner.net
Sat Jan 24 01:21:00 GMT 2004

> On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:58:02, Torsten Marek wrote:
>> Ongoing, we could create a small collection of pyqt-helpers which
>> could then be downloaded from pykde.sf.net (or even included into
>> PyQt, but that's completely up to Phil, who may forgive me my
>> ambitions), to the benefit of us all.
> I really like the design of the pykde.sf.net site. It's a shame that
> there aren't more resources on there. A quick search of the archives
> indicates that Jonathan Gardner appears to be the person to talk to
> about this:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/pykde@mats.gmd.de/msg03700.html
> Jonathan, are you reading this? What's happening with pykde.sf.net?

I'm still alive.

Not much is happening with pykde.sf.net. We had a guy (and I can't even
remember his name anymore -- shame on me) who was working on some PHP
stuff but I think he has abandoned it. Anyone who likes is welcome to take
over and keep the design.

I think I mentioned that ViM (vim.org, vim.sf.net) has a nice site for
collecting code snippets and tips and tricks. Does some enterprising PHP
hacker want to look into whether we can borrow their code and use it for

Jonathan Gardner
jgardner at jonathangardner.net