[PyKDE] KControl modules + distutils code

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Mon Jan 26 21:56:01 GMT 2004

Hello,

For anyone who is interested, I've been working on KControl modules and I've
also integrated David's stuff with my distutils based setup.py script. It
slices, it dices, it checks for a working PyQt and PyKDE install, it also
builds the small library file that kcontrol needs using info you provide in a
small 'details' file, and installs it in the correct place.

http://www.simonzone.com/software/kcm_python_20040126.tar.gz

...it also has an uninstall command too.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/