[PyKDE] sipNew vs sipCpp

Claus, Richard claus at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 28 02:48:00 GMT 2004

Hi,

  I'm upgrading from sip 3.8 to sip 3.10 and noticed that my application now fails to compile because the variable sipNew has undergone a name change to sipCpp.  Since I didn't find any notes with the package or comments on the PyKDE list about this, I'm wondering whether I'm using "privileged" information.  Should I be constructing my objects in some other way in the %MemberCode block?  At the time that this package was coming together (sip 3.3 days) it appeared necessary to do this in order to handle various constructor arguments.

	Thanks,
		Ric