[PyKDE] error while creating c++ code for kdeui module

john smith pokkkie at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:42:01 BST 2004

I downloaded the latest sip from the river web site, but when i try to
install sip i get the following error msg:

sip-4.0 $ python configure.py
This is SIP 4.0 for Python 2.3.3 on linux2.
Error: These Qt libraries were found: qt qt-mt. Use the -l argument to
explicitly specify which you want to use.

Neither sip nor qt has an -l argument, any ideas?