[PyKDE] custom style problem

Vicent Mas uvep at ono.com
Thu Jul 8 17:27:01 BST 2004

El Thursday 08 July 2004 16:30, Phil Thompson escribio:

> Works for me - once all the syntax errors in the above fragment are fixed
> (and the incorrect call to the QWindowsStyle ctor is replaced by a call to
> QWindows.drawControl()).
>
> It's always better to post a complete script - like the attached.

My fault. Sorry. The call was ok in my script but wrong in my message. In fact
the problem was in the main script. I was calling qApp.setStyle() before to
call qApp.setMainWidget(). The problem was that the main widget itself
contains a call to qApp.setStyle(), so the effect of the first setStyle()
call was overwritten by the second one.

Thanks again.
--
Share what you know, learn what you don't