[PyKDE] QT4

Torsten Marek shlomme at gmx.net
Fri Jul 9 10:40:00 BST 2004

> On Friday 09 July 2004 9:05 am, Sylvain Hellegouarch wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Since the first snapshot of Qt4 has been release yesterday, I was
> > wondering if a PyQT4 would be written in a near future ?
>
> No. I never support anything other than production releases of Qt. Also it
> is
> likely to be a lot of work.
>
> It could go like the SIP v4 development - very slowly as I fit it into
> available time.
>
> Or like the PyQt for Qt v3 development - relatively quickly because
> somebody
> paid for it (Disney in that case).
>
> Phil

Depending on how the development time for PyQt 4 fits into my personal spare
time (which is mostly limited by university these days, although I hope it
will be better in fall/winter), I am offering you my help.

greetings

Torsten

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl