[PyKDE] Solaris PyQT Problem

Faulconer, Steven M. STEVEN.M.FAULCONER at saic.com
Wed Jul 21 22:02:00 BST 2004

Sorry, PyQT is the latest version (3.12).

I know our QT is old. Unfortunately, we can't upgrade. One of our primary
software packages is commercial (we don't have the source) and is hard-wired
to QT version. Even the latest version that came out a month ago is still
wired to the 3.1.x versions. We haven't tried the 3.3.x version with it to
see if it works since the software, quite honestly, is the buggiest piece of
junk ever made and we didn't want to introduce any issues.

I suppose I could compile a separate copy of 3.3.2 and see if it works with
that. I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the response.

Steven