[PyKDE] qdialog and size

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Sat Jul 24 18:37:01 BST 2004

Set the size policy to Fixed for both horizontal and vertical and then set a
minimum and maximum width.  These items can be set through Qt Designer if you
wish...  If you need to get rid of the border as well or customize other
appearance items, check
http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qt.html#WidgetFlags-enum.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions