[PyKDE] Superkaramba theme could not load PyKDE

Paul Evans gemlog at telus.net
Mon Jul 26 20:02:01 BST 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 12:05 pm, Maciej Sitarz wrote:
> Hi
> I'm using Mandrake 10 and I have a problem with superkaramba and a theme
> called Slickbar http://kdelook.org/content/show.php?content=5658

Hi,

Not prescriptive help, but I too am running Mandrake 10 and all my own pykde
stuff works fine. I played with Slickbar, but it kept going south on me (ala
kill -9), so I just put it on the shelf for a while until a new release comes
out. It's not like I *need* it or anything ;-)

I do have some db output on one desktop using Superkaramba and it's been
stable and happy for months now.

--
Regards, Paul Evans