[PyKDE] Quick Eric3 Question

Peter Osborne pete at bookware3000.ca
Tue Jun 8 15:25:00 BST 2004

Hi All,

I recently added a second display to my desktop so I have switched from using
the Tabbed View Interface to the Workspace Interface so that I can view one
source file on my left screen and another on my right screen. It's working
pretty weel except I can't seem to find how to get the IDE to display only
the filenames in the window titles rather than the full path, when I minimize
the source files inside the workspace, I can only see the first part of the
path rather than the source file name, requiring me to mouseover each source
and read the tooltip to discover which source file each one is. Does anyone
know how to do this?

Thanks,
Pete