[PyKDE] eric3 possible annomoly ?

Dave S eric3 at pusspaws.net
Sun Jun 20 13:14:01 BST 2004

Im using eric3.4.2 quite heavily & have found an annomoly.

I write a simple test script, right click show>profile data, it is
greyed out as expected ... :-)

I 'Ps' run the script within eric3

I now right click show>profile data, it is still greyed out - not as
expected :-(

If I shut down eric3 &  re-boot it, right click show>profile data and it
is there, click it and the profile data is there.
If I then right click & "erase all info" the info stays on the display.
Click OK, right click show>profile data, it is
again greyed out as expected ...

This is not a serious problem .. In fact with my steep learning curve it
could be me not operating eric3 properly.

Can anyone shed any light ?

Dave