[PyKDE] PyKDE Status - 6/20/2004

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Jun 21 08:16:00 BST 2004

I don't recall if I posted to the list that PyKDE-3.11.1 is available. It's
been at riverbankcomputing.co.uk for about a week.

That release fixes all of the outstanding bugs I'm aware of and I haven't seen
any new reports, so anyone thinking of packaging binaries for PyKDE can
probably feel safe to go ahead (and thanks! again to the people who do the
packaging).

I have nothing major planned for PyKDE until the the KDE3.3 release, although
I am working (with others) on other PyKDE-related software which, if ever
released, will be in a separate package. Of course bug fixes will receive
priority, and add'l releases if required.

There are also several other people working on PyKDE related stuff (examples
and add'l modules) that will eventually go into PyKDE, and depending on
timing, may either be released as an addon initially, or get a new PyKDE
release.

Jim