[PyKDE] Application packaging

Patrick Stinson listuser at br.logorrhea.com
Wed Jun 30 18:28:01 BST 2004

My application (pksampler.sf.net) is a ground-up C++/python application. The
root of the source tree is a kdevelop package, and the python application
lives one directory down, while the sip-ized module lives one directory down
that.
Now, I'm assuming that most people develop one or the other - C module or
python app - but has anyone found a good way for packaging an entire
application like mine? I'm looking for some way that users can configure and
make with options like "normal" GNU-structured projects, while maintaining
all three packages in one tarball.

cheers!