[PyKDE] eric3 preferences traceback, coredump on FreeBSD 5

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Thu Mar 4 19:38:01 GMT 2004

Hi,

sorry to hear this. Don't send the core files. Please open a terminal
window and enter

strace eric3

After that you get a bunch of output. Repeat your steps to crash eric and
send me the last couple of lines of output before the crash. Maybe you
send the whole output (please compress it).

Detlev

--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de