[PyKDE] Compiling Python.

Grzegorz Dostatni grzegorz at ee.ualberta.ca
Mon Mar 8 06:48:01 GMT 2004

I am trying to compile python with the qt, pyqt libraries.

I managed to compile static version of sip and pyqt as per instructions.
The one thing I'm fuzzy on is how to add those libraries into the python
and compile everything under windows. I am running windows xp with the
Visual Studio.NET.

Are there instructions somewhere on installing everything by compiling
from source? I'd prefer a static executable to package into the final
product.

Thanks a lot.

Grzegorz

"Many a man may look respectable, and yet be able to hide at will behind a
	spiral staircase."
				- Pelham (Plum) Grenville  Wodehouse