[PyKDE] Building SIP on MacOS 10.3.2

Stephen Schaub sschaub at bju.edu
Thu Mar 11 20:57:01 GMT 2004

David,

Thanks for your reply. I discovered my problem -- I had upgraded the OS to
10.3.2, but had not upgraded the developer tools. <sigh>

After upgrading the developer tools to 10.3, Sip-4.0rc2 built just fine. I
did have a problem building PyQt-mac-gpl-3.10, got a compile error in the
qttable module. I commented that module out of the makefile and was able to
build the rest of it and install it. I was able to successfully run a simple
PyQt app. Hooray!

Stephen