[PyKDE] Upgrade KDE 3.2.0 -> 3.2.1 , PyKDE bulld problem.

Mateusz Korniak mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl
Thu Mar 25 11:00:08 GMT 2004

I thought that KDE 3.2.1 and 3.2.0 is binary compatible but after upgrade I
have got:

    from khtml import DOM
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/khtml.py", line 26, in ?
ImportError: /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/libkhtmlcmodule.so: undefined
symbol: _ZN3DOM5Event15eventModuleNameEv

Do I tried to build PyKDE against new KDE but encountered:
+ cd PyKDE-3.11-alpha4
+ python configure.py -d /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages -n /usr/lib -v
/usr/share/sip -c -j 3

     PyKDE version 3.11.0
           -------

Python include directory is /usr/include/python2.3
Python version is 2.3.3

sip version is 3.10.1 (3.10.1)

Qt directory is /usr
Qt version is 3.3.0

PyQt directory is /usr/share/sip
PyQt version is 3.11 (3.11.0)

KDE base directory is /usr
KDE include directory is /usr/include
KDE lib directory is /usr/lib
KDE version is 3.2.1 (0x30201)

PyKDE modules to be built:
   dcop kdecore kdesu kdefx kdeui kio kfile kparts khtml kjs kspell kdeprint

PyKDE modules will be installed in /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages
PyKDE .sip files will be installed in /usr/share/sip

Generating the C++ source for the dcop module...
Compiling dcop.py...
Creating the Makefile for the dcop module...

Generating the C++ source for the kdecore module...
sip: KPty is undefined
Error: Unable to create the C++ code.

If reporting errors, paste all of the output above into your
message and post to the PyKDE mailing list at:

     mailto:    PyKDE at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de

Any suggestions ? TIA

--
Mateusz Korniak