[PyKDE] Error building Eric on mandrake 10, kde 3.2

Chris Kacoroski chris at ccktech.com
Wed Mar 31 08:27:01 BST 2004

I get the following:

root at ski eric-3.3.1]# python install.py
Sorry, please install QScintilla and/or reinstall
PyQt with QScintilla support.

When I check inside the script and type stuff by hand I find that it cannot
find the libqscintilla.so.3 library but I the library exists
in /usr/lib/qt3/lib.

I used qscintilla-1.54-x11.gpl.1,2.tar, PyQt-x11-gpl-3.11.tar, sip-3.10.1.tar
and also tried PyQt-x11-gpl-snapshot-20040330.tar with no luck.  Any help is
really appreciated.

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, chris at ccktech.com, 435-681-0092