[PyKDE] X11 PyQt on Mac OS X

dan at tombstonezero.net dan at tombstonezero.net
Sat May 8 13:21:00 BST 2004

Hi,

I'm running Mac Python 2.3.3, qt-mac-free 3.2.3, and PyQt-mac-gpl-
snapshot-20040104 and everything works fine under Aqua.

I'm also running Python 2.3.3 and Qt 3.2.3 on X11 (XFree86 4.3.0),
all installed with fink, but without PyQt.

So is there a way to install an X11 version of PyQt on Mac OS X
10.2.8 (Jaguar), preferably using the fink-installed Python and Qt
I have now?

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan Sommers                                        Keep it simple:
This sentence is false.                     as simple as possible,