[PyKDE] PyQt license

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Tue May 11 03:38:00 BST 2004

In your case, I'd probably wait until Phil and the Trolls make a decision on
PyQt support regarding the new Windows non-commercial 3.x version that ships
with the Qt book written by trolltech.  The license cost for a Windows
version of Qt is not a little thing if you are just writing GPL apps.

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions