[PyKDE] eric3 + MacOS X + qt designer.app

Boris Gordon borisg at student.unsw.edu.au
Wed May 12 05:03:01 BST 2004

Greetings -

I am very happy that eric3 is now running great on my mac but I would
like to try to solve a problem with qt designer integration.

How can I integrate qt designer ($QTDIR/bin/designer.app/ package on
mac) with eric3 ?  I can create a shell script that launches designer
using the open command but can't get anymore integration than this (ie
when I double click on a form in a project it will launch designer but
not open the form i clicked.  I can't seem to pass command line
arguments to designer.app.

I'm confused.

regards
Boris