[PyKDE] Eric's project browser

Kirill Lapshin kir at lapshin.net
Sun May 23 04:35:01 BST 2004

Hello,

Browser is a neat feature indeed, however I have a small concern about
current implementation. Was it intentional to list embedded functions on
the same level as top level functions. I.e.

def foo():
    def foobar(): pass

shows both foo and foobar on the same level. That's a bit confusing and
makes top level list a bit crowded. It would be nice to list foobar,
under foo, or, if it is not an easy task, I would argue that not listing
it at all is trttd.

Suppose I have following code

def foo():
    def foobar(): pass

def bar():
    def foobar(): pass

now only one (second) instance of foobar is present in the browser.

--Kirill