[PyKDE] ANN: current qscintilla/sip4/PyQt/eric3/PyKDE RPMs for SuSE 9.0

Gerard Vermeulen gerard.vermeulen at grenoble.cnrs.fr
Thu May 27 09:44:00 BST 2004

Hi Pete,

> I hope to add PyQwt in the next few days.

Can you wait at most 10 days for a real release of PyQwt. CVS contains new
features and bug fixes with respect to the snapshot tarball that you may have
taken from pyqwt.sf.net.

I have also to eliminate a bug in PyQwt for the non-commercial Windows version
of PyQt-3.12: in one example, the internal QPainter of Qt-NC complains that it
cannot allocate new pixmaps.  I may have seen somewhere that it is because
Windows-98 has a limited number of pixmaps, but I cannot find it anymore.

Can anybody help me?

Gerard