[PyKDE] PyKDE on mandrake 10.1?

Knut Morten Johansson knut at johansson.com
Tue Nov 23 12:21:02 GMT 2004

On Monday 22 November 2004 21:42, Gerard Vermeulen wrote:
> http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/pipermail/pykde/2004-October/008850.html
>
> Gerard

Thanks! That did it, works great. Should have searched the list better, sorry.

On Monday 22 November 2004 23:03, Simon Edwards wrote:
> I've got a RPM of PyKDE here for Mandrake 10.1.

Using the tip from Gerard it was a piece of cake to make my own, but thanks
for the offer anyway.

> Mdk already ships with sip and PyQt I believe. I made my rpm such that it
> works with the mdk supplied sip and PyQt rpms.

I have a ftp install of 10.1 and I could not find anything PyQt related on the
urpmi mirrors list, except sip 3.10. Perhaps I'm just stupid and this being
the reason I could not find anyting:-) Another possibility are that those
rpms are only available to club members or something, I don't know. The only
thing I know are I could not find any. But it does not matter anyway, I have
made my own now and are happy with the newest shiniest realeases:-)

MVH
Knut