[PyKDE] How to delete QCanvasItems?

Solly Brown sollyb at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 25 23:14:55 GMT 2004

Roberto,

I haven't tried it myself, but the following should work:

myCanvasItem.setCanvas(None)

I assume you're having problems getting rid of the python object because
it is still owned by the canvas it was on. If you remove it from the
parent canvas before you try to delete it you may have more luck.

Cheers, Solly