[PyKDE] ANN: eric3 v 3.5.0 released

jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Sun Oct 3 17:30:30 BST 2004

Hi there,

First, cheers Detlev!
Great job :)

Now, I have a question about SIP....
That is one week I'm trying to wrap a C function for Python with the
famous SWIG wrapper, but without success....
Basically, I would just like to pass an array coming from Python
Numarray  into my C function which takes a pointer on array and the
dimension in arguments.
This is certainly a school example, but I didn't find the way with SWIG.
As it is the first C function I'm trying to wrap, I wonder if I can use
SIP to do this.....

Example of C functionI would like to wrap:

/ * C function in "my_module.c" (sums  all elements of a 1D array) */
double sum(double *p,int dim){
double s=0.;
int i;

for(i=0;i<dim;i++){