[PyKDE] Patch to get PyKDE building on AMD64

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Oct 7 04:52:05 BST 2004

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 20:37, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> PyKDE's configure.py script needs some tweaking to work properly on an
> AMD64 machine.  This patch adds a -L option, which specifies the name of
> the library directory to use (on 32-bit machines it's lib, but on 64-bit
> machines it should be lib64).

> I'm testing a patch against Rex's spec file to use this properly, but it
> will take a little while to build.

I didn't see the patched attached, but it may have gotten stripped in my mail
system, as mail from new addresses get filtered through a kind of circuitous
route sometimes (we get a lot of spam here). If you resend from the same
address, I'll get it directly next time, so I'd appreciate if you could
resend it.