[PyKDE] auto-Complete questions

John Fabiani jfabiani at yolo.com
Mon Oct 11 06:54:16 BST 2004

Hi,

I come from the windows world where I have a thing called Intellisense (Visual
FoxPro).  Intellisense some how is aware of all available functions (even
user defined functions).  I was wondering if that's what auto-complete is
suppose to do?  It appears that my version only knows about what is in the
current file and excludes any of the import statements.  It maybe that the
doc's explain it better but what I have read so far does little to clear up
my confusion.   I'm using 3.4.2 on SUSE 9.1 x86_64 thanks for your help.

John