Re: [PyKDE] auto-Complete questions

Jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Wed Oct 13 14:35:45 BST 2004

By default, 'wx' and 'wxPython' seem to be excluded from
scanned module list.
You should have a look at the 'gen_python_api.py' header and
edit manually the excludedirlist.
Hope it helps.
++
Jul.

Thanks for the information.  I found gen_python_api.py last
night.  But I
still have issues.  After I generate the api I still do not
have most of the
'wx' (although it did have a little - I think) which is for
wxPython.  Also
when I add stuff to the 'excludemodules' list it still
appears to add the
module anyway.  When I run it  (gen_python_api.py) a python
command line
session is opened and a tk hello window opens.  I'm guessing
that happens
because it runs the code while it generates the API file.
So how do I get
the 'wx' into the API file?  And of course I'd like to have
the calltips too.

Python 2.3.3
qt 3.3.1
PyQt 3.11