[PyKDE] Eric3: Code coverage.

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Oct 16 20:34:01 BST 2004

On Saturday 16 October 2004 20:27, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> This functionality is already there. In the "Show coverage" dialog open the
> context menu and select "Annotate". This produces a file with the
> extension ,cover. This file has the lines marked with some characters
telling
> you the coverage status. You may open this file in the editor.

I would like to see this integrated with the original source using some kind
of symbol in the left column just like the breakpoint and bookmarks, and not
in a new file. THAT would be cool.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/