[PyKDE] problem updating pixmap draw

gianlum gianlum at email.it
Thu Oct 28 13:31:54 BST 2004

Hello.

I am developing an application that need to draw some lines (NACA profiles in
fact) using pyqt and qt-designer.

I begin using a PixmapLabel for the drawing area, now (after some research on
google) i use a frame.

As I find in the documentation, to draw my polyline I implemented the
paintEvent method and this is ok.
The problem is when I resize the window or the program goes under another
windows.
In the first case, i try to implement also the resizeEvent but the result is
that I have a flickering update and sometimes after a resize I don't see
nothing. In the second case the PixmapLabel and also the frame where not
repainted when the application get the focus,  since the paintEvent where not
called. What signal I must intercept  ? Any suggetion ?

thanks in advance.

Gianluca

 Sponsor:
 Zuritel Rc auto. Assaggia il frutto del risparmio. Prezzo tagliato Più garanzie. Clicca qui per un preventivo gratuito.
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2814&d=28-10