[PyKDE] Kcontrol

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Sep 2 19:09:20 BST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 21:52, Lionel Roubeyrie wrote:
> Hi all,
> always on the same app, I search to integrate it in the KDE Control Center,
> but I found just one doc :
> http://www.boddie.org.uk/david/Projects/Python/KDE/Docs/KControl.html, and
> it's not clear for me. Doesn't someone have a URL for me, or a suggestion?

Do you want me to send you a copy of the current version of Guidance? It is
current consists of 4 kcontrol modules (mostly working) and pretty good
setup.py. You can study that a bit and strip it down to what you need. Should
be easy enough.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/