[PyKDE] I got an error while compiling kdebinding3.3, Can I got help from you?

simon at simonzone.com simon at simonzone.com
Sun Sep 19 12:02:14 BST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 08:15, Liu deyang wrote:
Hi,

>       when I want to compile kdebinding3.3.I got an error like below:

>      PyKDE version 3.11.1
>            -------

> KDE version is 3.1.4 (0x30104)

Do you have KDE 3.3 installed? These bindings require KDE 3.3. If you don't
have KDE 3.3 then maybe you can find packages for your distro or build SIP,
PyQt and PyKDE directly from the source on www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/