[PyKDE] QSyntaxHighlighter issues

Eli Yukelzon reflog at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:02:22 BST 2004

Hi all!
First of all, in case anyone interested, i've attached my small HTML
highliter (maybe somebody needs one).
Now, what I wanted to ask - can anyone explain to me, how can use the
Paragraph highlighting? For example, i have <!-- --> comment marking
which works ok when all the comment is on one line, but when it spans
a few lines, i can a problem. I know I have to use the second
parameter of highlightParagraph, I'm just completly clueless about HOW
:)

Any help would be greatly appritiated!

--
To err is human, to really screw things up - you need a computer.