[PyKDE] Eric: patch to eliminate extraneous space in comment-string

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Mon Sep 27 23:20:31 BST 2004

The comment string defined in PythonLexer is currently '## ', which is
at less intrusive than the '##~', certainly, but still winds up
producing files in the heat of editing where there's a space preceding
the indentation or where an indentation level specified in spaces is 1
less than expected.

Patch is attached that just changes the string to bare '##', just
posting here mostly so that other Windows/PythonWin refugees can apply
it and move on with their lives :) , to actually solve the problem (by
making it a preference) would require altering the .ui file that doesn't
seem to be installed in my copy (may be over in the source tree, I suppose).

Have fun all,
Mike

  Mike C. Fletcher
  Designer, VR Plumber, Coder