[PyKDE] pyuic doesn't import kde modules

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Thu Apr 7 11:25:53 BST 2005

Hi,

As $subject says, pyuic does not seem to be aware of the fact that kde modules
are needed when compiling .ui files that are using KDE widgets. To reproduce
it:

1) start kdevdesigner
2) create some dialog
3) add a KDE widget
4) compile with pyuic
5) try to include run the python code somewhere

It works fine as long as I only use the Qt widgets available.

I came across this when designing a GUI (d'oh!), as soon as I added the first
KDE widget, I had to manually add the missing includes before I was able to
test. Did I miss something?

Cheers,

sebas
--
  http://vizZzion.org   |   GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
This joke was brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.