[PyKDE] Extended version of kdialog --combobox in PyKDE?

Matěj Cepl cepl at surfbest.net
Wed Apr 20 21:42:31 BST 2005

Hi,

I would like to make an application in KVim for marking a text
with some tags (see http://tamsys.sf.net for the original
Mac-only version of the software I would like to make an
functional equivalent of). What I need most is a dialog, which
would offer list of available tags, but there would be
possibility of writing new tags. Something like

 kdialog --combobox

but with possibility of writing new tag. So that there should be
some list send to the function which would be returned (possibly
extended) together with the selected tag. If it has that kind of
narrowing available tags as it is written (something like fast
find in KMail) it would be even better.

Did anybody write PyKDE function with this function or could you
give one PyKDE newbie some hints how to do it?

Thanks a lot,

 Matěj

--
Matej Cepl,