[PyKDE] Toolkit and stuff for KDE application developers

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Thu Apr 21 20:54:19 BST 2005

Hello all,

I've been busy putting together and documenting some of the side-project stuff
I've been working on like extensions for distutils and kcontrol modules, and
turning this all into some kind of SDK for Python KDE developers. For anyone
interested I've put the current state of the docs up on the web. It is not
finished yet, and I'm still planning to combine some of the work from Jim and
David Boddie.

anyway, here it is:

http://www.simonzone.com/software/python/en/index.html

The idea is to put together all of the other little bits and pieces that are
needed make a fully polished KDE application.

feedback is welcome,

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/